WATER FRIENDLY IRRIGATION SYSTEMS!
Genuine Greens is a local business that provides custom irrigation systems. We install irrigation systems with water saving techniques. Sprinklers are commonly used in lawn irrigation systems and other planted areas where a spray or mist is desirable. For plants that require uniform coverage of water (grass, ground cover, seeds) a sprinkler system is appropriate. Drip irrigation is a watering method which delivers water to plants slowly and right where they need it... at the roots. Where typical pop-up sprinklers spray water into the air and onto plants, drip irrigation systems combine flexible poly drip tubing and drip emitters or "drippers" to both conserve water and save money.
Adding an irrigation system to your home can provide a number of benefits. Such as,
- No more over or under watering.
- Water each area of your lawn the perfect amount. By having your system divided into zones you can water the sunny areas more as needed and the shady or low areas less.
- Watering at the optimum time of day.
- Your watering schedule continues even if you’re out of town. The timer for your system is backed up by battery, so if the power goes out the timer will keep your settings until power is restored.
- By regularly watering and fertilizing, you will see noticeable results in your lawn and landscaping.
- No dry spots. we design our systems with head-to-head coverage to ensure that every part of your lawn is being watered.
- Ask us about installing a rain sensor with your system or pre-existing system. Rain sensors automatically measure rainfall and turn your irrigation system off if a certain amount of rain has fallen. This saves you money and the headache of turning your system on and off based on the weather.
- By controlling these aspects of water usage, you will enjoy the long-term savings on water as well as maintaining your property’s beautiful lawn and landscape.
Irrigation System Services
- Full custom irrigation system installations
- Irrigation Repairs
- Trouble shooting
- Irrigation Design
- Drip irrigation systems
- Conversion to automatic sprinkler systems
- Irrigation system Activation